Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings!

 I can't believe how fast the summer is flying by! Jordan only has a few more weeks left of his first block summer classes, which means we're almost half-way done. :( Makes a girl sad. My job mixed with his school and work schedule has made it hard to do any camping trips or anything 
super summery yet, but we have still been able to have a lot of fun. :)

In May, two of our best friends get married (*not to each other*). 
My dear friend Kaela got married on May 5th and I got to be one of her bridesmaids! 


I got to be with the bride all morning up until the sealing and it was sooo much fun! I love her and was so grateful to be so involved on her special day. We got ready at her house in the morning and then Jordan and I drove her to the temple in Salt Lake. It was so much fun being her escort in the temple. This was the first time being back inside the Salt Lake temple since my own wedding, and let me tell ya, it was SO great to be back and reminded of mine and Jordan's special day. 

The married couple. :) I did Kaela's hair and was terrified because I have NEVER done anything like that
to another person, but I gotta say I was pretty happy with the result. :) She looked beautiful!

Kaela chose peacock feathers as her inspiration and I LOVED the details and everything about her wedding.

It was SO COLD outside the temple, but we still had a blast taking pictures. :)

The reception was at the baker barn in Heber, which was awesome. We all had a blast and overall the day went pretty smoothly. Congrats to Kaela and Josh!

Just two weeks later, we were back at the Salt Lake Temple for our good friend Justin's wedding! Jordan got to be in the wedding party this time as one of Justin's groomsmen. Unfortunately I don't have any professional pictures to display of Justin and Ashley's wedding yet, 
but I'll give ya what I've got. :)


The morning of their wedding, there was a HUGE storm. Like doomsday.
So of course we had fun huddling under our umbrellas after the sealing. :)

So fun having Emily back with us. :)
The weather cleared up just in time for Justin and Ashley to come out of the temple. :)
The grounds were absolutely beautiful (besides being sopping wet). 

Of course we had to take some cute couple pictures. I couldn't get over how hott Jordan looked in his tux. ;)

Just 2 weeks after their own wedding.

High school girl friends at the reception (and Andy creepin' back there)

We had an absolute blast all day! Justin's parent's treated us all to Lion House after the sealing, which was so great. The reception was at a church in Heber, but it did NOT look like a church reception! It was absolutely stunning! Congrats to Justin and Ashley!

Coming up next month I have another best friend getting married! Karalee and Matt are getting married on July 17th and we couldn't be more excited for them. :) AND we're super stoked because they are going to be our new next door neighbors! It is going to be epic. It is so great when your husband clicks so well with your friend's lovers. The four of us always have a blast together. 

Cheers to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment