On August 11th we had our one year anniversary. I seriously cannot believe it. We were on a family trip on our anniversary, so we celebrated two days before. We ate dinner at Zupas (yumm) and then came home and pulled our mattress out into the living room for a sleepover party. Jordan let me pick the movie (Marly and Me) and we had a grand ole' time. :)
Jordan gave me this beautiful love fern. :) I love it so much! I made him a video of our first year together and we both loved watching it so so much! I am attempting to load it on youtube right now so maybe someday I can show the video here.
My wonderful mother kept the top of our wedding cake for us. I always thought it was a silly tradition to eat it a year later...but I went along with it. And MUCH to my surprise...it was SO GOOD! Really I loved it so much. Jordan's words were, "It's like our love...still fresh and fun and yummy and tasty!" :)
It has been an amazing year and I still think I lucked out big time in the husband department. Jordan is so patient with me. I love his beautiful smile and his green eyes and how he always knows how to cheer me up. We have overcome challenges and if the first year is any indication of how the rest of eternity will be, than I say bring it on!
Heres to year 2. ♥

WOO HOO! 1 year down, infinity to go! I love Jordan's comment about the cake, haha
ReplyDelete