Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Flaming Gorge

Over the July 24th weekend, we went to Flaming Gorge for Jordan's family reunion. I quit my job the day before we left and it felt so crazy to be out there with nothing to worry about coming home for! We were only there a few days but we were able to float the Green River, which was my one and only request of the trip. Its my favorite thing to do out there because it's so peaceful and beautiful. We also were able to hang out at the lake for a day. I didn't get to go on the boat which I was pretty bummed about, but it was for the best since I was 35 weeks pregnant and the last time I was on a boat I had small contractions the whole time. On the last day Jessica threw me the sweetest baby shower. It was nice to hang out with just the women in the family and talk all things baby. Thanks Jess! Now I will proceed with a few pictures of the trip.



Sweet baby Tay. This girl can get MESSY! 
Her swimsuit was to die for.



The little boys LOVED jumping off of the rocks 
into their parents' arms.





Sporting a life jacket that is obviously too small for my 
35 week pregnant belly.


Some of the gifts at my baby shower. 
I couldn't get over the cute bags and wrapping paper.


One of the games at my shower.


Baby Tay loving being in Great Grandma Shirley's arms. Proof of Grandma Shirley's need to constantly love on her grandkids with her touch. She is always lovingly tickling someone's neck or kissing them on the cheek. I love it. :)


Some of the girl cousins filling out the 
game sheets for my shower.


Grandma Laurie coming up with her clever answers.


We sure love Flaming Gorge and can't wait til our next trip out with a new little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment